Wednesday, September 19, 2012

730 PALMS BLVD, VENICE 90291

In the past few weeks I have spent a lot of time by the beach with my family and this inspired me to blog about beachside architecture. 730 Palms Blvd caught my eye because it is a truly one-of-a-kind showcase architectural masterpiece. Wood is one of my favorite materials and in this particular property it is one of the most important design aspects of the interior. What I also love about this property is the cohesion of the indoor and outdoor space, which makes this property light and spacious. 
Marketing Desctiption:
The boldly artistic garden entry leads to beautiful multi-hued reclaimed wood planks, beams and accents throughout this open, soaring indoor/outdoor space. All the best modern conveniences such as heated floors, a pool, hot tub/spa, exceptional cook's kitchen and dramatic dining space. In every interior space the line between inside and out virtually disappears - multistory walls that feature breath-taking artwork and photography transition to open, lush, light-filled courtyards, all combining to make this a truly unique and rewarding living experience!

To set up a private showing please call 310.704.4248

















2 comments:

  1. great houses Markus.
    working here on the eastside , highland park, san rafael hills and atwater village. i see a tendancy towards modern vernacular architectural renovation with clean lines and simple materials. my eye is always peeled for the next interesting house..I myself prefer to live in a converted warehouse space to have work at my fingertips ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love love love. Thanks for sharing about this beauty.

    ReplyDelete